Both would be devastating, but I think having my book getting water damage would do a lot less harm to my soul than watching it get chopped into a million pieces before my eyes. Plus, blow drying a book would take less time than taping a book back together piece by piece.
2. Would you rather... Read only one book a year but remember everything OR read one hundred books a year but remember nothing?
I would not be able to survive if I only got to read one book a year, unless someone put all the books in the world together into one book? Since, to my knowledge, such a book does not exist, I'll have to go with the hundred books a year.
3. Would you rather... Read only the first page of a book OR read only the last page of a book?
Oh my, this is a tough question. But, I think I'll go with the last page of a book because then I can come up with my own story that led up to the ending. Although, I suppose I could do that with the first page of a book as well....
4. Would you rather get locked in a library OR get locked in a bookstore?
BOOKSTORE BOOKSTORE BOOKSTORE. I LOVE new books and I would explore and explore and read and read and read some more. Plus, if they accidentally locked me in the store I might be able to sue them for the money to buy all the books I found...
5. Would you rater.... Drop your book in a lake OR accidentally set it on fire?
AGH. WHY? But lake. Because again, you can come back from water damage.
6. Would you rather... Read a book with a cliffhanger ending OR read a book with a heartbreaking ending?
Humph, this is a thinker. I'm going to go with cliffhanger and just hope for a sequel. Plus, I become attached to my characters and wouldn't want to have to go through grief therapy if I lost one of them during said "heartbreaking ending."
7. Would you rather... Have the book's ending spoiled OR never know what happens?
I hate being spoiled but I think I'm going to have to go with that one because I would be forever in peril wondering what would've occurred.
8. Would you rather... read only one genre forever OR never repeat the same genre after reading it once?
One book for each genre? I'm bound to run out of genres at one point and I'm not about to live without my fantasy. So, one genre forever.
9. Would you rather... Read a book where the main character is killed off OR read a book where the love interest is killed off?
Can I go with neither? No? Oh my. I think I'm going to have to go with main character because I don't want to read about their lives without each other. Plus, there is no way that I'm going to let Rowan die.
10. Would you rather... Read a book that's missing the middle chapter OR read a book that's missing the first and last chapters?
Middle chapter. I'll read the first and last and come up with what I thought came in the middle.
11. Would you rather... Love a book everyone hates OR hate a book everyone loves?
Honestly I don't really care either way. But I think I'll go with love a book everyone hates because then the characters are all miiiiiiiine. MUWHAHAHAHAHA.
12. Would you rather... Loan a book to a friend who's known to ruin books OR drop a book in a pit of snakes?
I'll loan the book to my friend and threaten them enough so that they will be forced to treat the book like a princess.
13. Would you rather... Be stuck on a deserted island without a book OR be stuck in a library full of books in a language you can't read?
Do you really think I'm about to go on a freaking island with no books? Put me in the library. I'll learn the language.
14. Would you rather... Bring only one book on a twelve hour flight OR bring an e-reader with only 10% left on a four hour flight?
Having my electronics on low battery is something that really stresses me out, so I'll just bring a really long book on a twelve hour flight.
15. Would you rather... Find out your best friend hates your favorite book OR share a favorite book with your worst enemy?
Umm I don't want my worst enemy to love my characters. So I'll go with the best friend hating my favorite book.