1. "Girl Online: On Tour" by Zoe Sugg
Gotta love them YouTubers, am I right?
2. "The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry" by Gabrielle Zevin
I've heard AMAZING things about this one, and I honestly have no idea why it took me this long to get my hands on it.
3. "A Court of Mist and Fury" by Sarah J. Maas
I'M SO READY.
4. "Outliers" by Malcom Gladwell
Have to read this for AP Lang, but honestly I'm pretty excited to read it.
5. "The Assassin's Blade" by Sarah J. Maas
AGAIN, I'M SO READY.
6. "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" by J.K. Rowling~~~ in Español
Gotta get ready for AP Spanish Lang, and I want to get really good at Spanish.
7. "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins ~~~ in Español
Again, I'm an overachiever.
8. "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand ~~~ in Español
I know, I know. I went a little crazy.
What is your favorite of my haul? Review on "Summer Days and Summer Nights," edited by Stephanie Perkins, coming soon!