2. Drink cup after cup of tea or coffee (I, personally, am on my third cup of earl grey).
3. Take pictures of your book against the beautiful, clean, and white background of snow.
4. Binge watch the Harry Potter movies while donning Harry Potter merchandise (wand in hand anyone?).
5. Use the extra time to straighten out your bookshelves, or try out a new organization system (I NEED to do this ASAP).
6. Consciously ignore the work you need to do as you embrace the possibility of using the extra time to finish the book you're currently devouring. (MAKE THE ESSAY GO AWAY)
7. Stay holed up in the warmth of the house while you snuggle up near the fire and become lost in your book. (Did I go sledding today? Nope!)